FARGO, ND (KFGO AM) -- A one-year-old boy from Hitterdal, Minnesota who swallowed part of a laundry detergent pod could be going home in a couple of days.
Alex Rohde has been in the hospital since September 28th.
He was moved out of the the Pediatric Intensive Care unit at Sanford in Fargo yesterday.
According to Alex's Caring Bridge web site, he's doing much better.
If you'd like to help out his family which is now facing mounting medical bills, you can drop off a donation at any Gate City Bank location.