On Air Now

Listen

Listen Live Now » 101.9 FM Fargo-Moorhead

Weather

Current Conditions(Fargo,ND 58103)

More Weather »
59° Feels Like: 59°
Wind: NNW 6 mph Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0”
Current Radar for Zip

Tonight

Partly Cloudy 54°

Tomorrow

Sunny 77°

Tues Night

Clear 52°

Alerts

Faulty furnace blamed for carbon monoxide leak in Fargo

by
carbon monoxide graphic (properly sized)
carbon monoxide graphic (properly sized)

FARGO (KFGO-AM) -- A carbon monoxide scare in Fargo Wednesday morning. Firefighters found high levels of the poisonous gas inside an apartment house in the 1500 block of University Drive N. after getting a call about a strong natural gas smell.

Everyone got out safely. Firefighters had to bust down a door to wake up one tenant who was sleeping.  

Investigators found a leak in the furnace, which had just been turned on. They say it's a good reminder to have your furnace checked by an expert before using it.

Comments