FARGO (KFGO-AM) -- A carbon monoxide scare in Fargo Wednesday morning. Firefighters found high levels of the poisonous gas inside an apartment house in the 1500 block of University Drive N. after getting a call about a strong natural gas smell.
Everyone got out safely. Firefighters had to bust down a door to wake up one tenant who was sleeping.
Investigators found a leak in the furnace, which had just been turned on. They say it's a good reminder to have your furnace checked by an expert before using it.