GRAND FORKS, N.D. (AP) - Investigators say a house fire that injured two 21-year-old men in Grand Forks was caused by unattended cooking.
The blaze Sunday morning injured roommates Ryan Nelson and Matt Heisler. Both men suffered smoke inhalation.
Police say Nelson was treated at a Grand Forks hospital and released, and Heisler was flown to a Minneapolis hospital. He was listed in critical condition on Tuesday.
Fire officials say the home's kitchen has extensive fire damage and there is heavy smoke damage throughout the rest of the house.