FARGO - (KFGO-AM) A man was burned on the legs in a grease fire in Fargo. Firefighters responded to the call at an apartment at 337 10th Avenue South just after 4 AM Saturday. Battalion Chief Dane Carley says the grease spilled as the victim was carrying the burning pan outside. He was transported to the hospital for treatment.
It's the second recent grease fire in Fargo that's resulted in injuries. A man and woman were burned as they tried to carry burning oil outside May 5th.
Carley says the best way to fight a grease fire is to cover it and remove the container from heat.